At Amber Hotel, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy describes practices that apply to our site and how we will treat your personal information.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including hotel reservations
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
How we may use your personal information:
- Administration of this website
- To improve your browsing experience
- To enable your use of the services available on the website
- To send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to Amber Hotel which we think may be of interest to you by email
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- To handle enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Anonymous information may be collected through the use of various technologies, including cookies. For example, we might measure visitor volume on our websites, but do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. This anonymous data may be used to analyze trends and statistics so that we can provide a better customer experience.
Cookies are small files that a website installs on your hard drive. Cookies enable our web server to recognize your computer, which allows our websites to tailor content to better match your interests and preferences. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
These are website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.